Sunday, 6 April 2025
    : :inin Kyiv (EET)

DEBUNKED: George Kent testified NO ONE in US State Dept told Ukraine who they could not prosecute — but his own official documents say otherwise


George Kent, the deputy assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian Affairs, testified last week that there is “no factual basis” to support allegations that Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election, and that no one from the U.S. State Department told Ukraine officials who they could or could not prosecute. On the TV show Thursday, Glenn Beck completely dismantled Kent’s testimony — which The Washington Post and others in the mainstream media say “debunked” right-wing “conspiracy theories” central to President Donald Trump’s impeachment inquiry defense — in part by using an official document written by Kent himself. Watch the …read more

Source:: The Blaze

World press about Ukraine

This website is created to observe information about Ukraine in the world media. More information about press.uaposition.com you can read here

World press: terms & conditions