Section: Africa&ME
Renewed Ukraine clashes leave 17 people dead
At least 17 people are killed in fresh fighting in Ukraine’s restive east. …read more Source:...
Ukraine tips toward ‘full-blown war’ with major attacks
First civilian deaths since truce reported as warring sides blame each other for large-scale assaults. …read more Source: AL...
Ukraine forces, separatists fight first serious battles in months
Ukrainian troops and pro-Russian separatists on Wednesday fought their first serious battles in months and Ukraine’s defense minister said an attempt by rebels to take the eastern town of Maryinka had been thwarted. Ukraine’s military said the Russian-backed rebels had tried to advance using tanks and up to 1,000 fighters west of the...
Ukrainian army accuses rebels of launching 'LargeScale Offensive'
NNA – (Agence France Presse) Ukraine39;s army on Wednesday accused pro-Russian forces of launching a big new attack against government positions in breach of a shaky ceasefire. Rebel forces began a …read more Source: National News...
New World Re-Ordering | The Bullet No. 1125
What should we call the current era? Post-everything? Or perhaps, the interregnum? Whatever the name it should be given, the current period is characterized by neoliberal trans-nationalization. In addition, U.S. hegemony has been under question since the beginning of this period. In fact, the Empire is no longer U.S.-American and a change in...
Electricity fails in second east Ukraine mine, 576 trapped underground: report
Report surfaces after second mine also lost power earlier, trapping over 350 …read more Source:...
Ukraine shells Donetsk forces positions over 40 times in last 24 hours
A defense ministry spokesman for Donetsk said Wednesday that the Ukrainian army has violated ceasefire arrangements in war-torn Eastern territory some 43 times over the past 24 hours. Donetsk News Agency reported that various weapons have been used by Kiev forces to shell residential areas and suburbs. The spokesman said that Donetsk’s...
Electricity fails in two Ukraine mines, some evacuated
Gunfire in Donetsk where there is currently clashes has caused electricity failure in a mine with 379 people underground with the miners now being evacuated. …read more Source: World...
Ukraine Shells Donetsk Forces Positions over 40 Times in Last 24 Hours
TEHRAN (FNA)- A defense ministry spokesman for the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic said Wednesday that the Ukrainian army has violated ceasefire arrangements in war-torn Eastern territory some 43 times over the past 24 hours. …read more Source: Fars News...
Electricity fails in Ukraine mine, miners evacuated
Gunfire in Donetsk where there is currently clashes has caused electricity failure in a mine with 379 people underground with the miners now being evacuated. …read more Source: World...



